- TECNICIAN – KWD 300
- TECNICIAN NURSE –KWD 450
Minggu, 24 Juli 2011
PT BIDAR TIMUR
Recruiting for the world
250 Emergency Technicians & Ambulance Male Nurses (Kuwait)
Urgently required For Kuwait placement:
Note: KWD 1equals IDR 32.000.
Below are the condition requested for candidates to eligible
A. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
1. Gender must be male.
2. Age between 26 years till 36 years.
3. Must be healthy.
4. Must know English & Arabic speaking and writing.
A. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelors Degree For Emergency Medicine or Bachelors of Nursing and duration of study must be 4years after High School.
2. Experience not less than 4 years in emergency department.
3. Must have valid driving license from his origin. With experience in driving Ambulance car.
A. JOB REQUIREMENT.
1. Responsible to perform his duties within the guidelines of Emergency department.
2. Must have knowledge of performing cardiac first aid in case of Emergency.
3. Must know how to give oxygen in case of emergency
4. Must know the process of suction from mouth or nose though Tracheotomi tube.
5. Understand procedure for stopping bleeding and applying the dressings.
6. Should know how to give medicine prescribed by the doctor.
7. Able to distinguish Abnormal ECG.
8. Know how to use the diffeblirator
9. Know how to fix the tracheotomy tube.
10. Tomake Splints for facture.
11. To know how to transfer emergency patients from house to hospital in Ambulance.
12. Must have knowledge to identify patiens condition if death.